At Ideoder technologies Pvt Ltd, we confirm felicity computation of your employees through our span of HR Solutions that ideally meet your requirements. With our Statutory and Compliance Outsourcing solutions, we will ensure that your organization is compliant with all employee-related statutory compliance requirements. Our range of services includes:
- Timely remittance & filing management under Statutory Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT etc).
- Statutory & Compliance Audit.
- Management of Compliance activities, Labour laws, Statutory & Compliance Audit, Liaising.
We regale to all industries spread across all sizes – small, medium and large
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING COMPLIANCE
Our clients benefit from outsourcing statutory compliance management in many different ways.
- Sound corporate governance
- An increase in focus on strategic business areas
- A reduction in the labour overheads
- Timely compliance and adherence to all the different statutes and labour laws
- Avoidance of all litigation and associated costs that may arise out of non-compliance
- Complete and accurate maintenance all records that are relevant to compliance
OUR SCOPE OF WORK
We offer our services across India, covering all the following under the labour laws that are applicable to your factory of establishment:
- Audit of Labour Law compliance
- License application/amendment/renewal
- Maintenance of statutory registers, records, notices and returns
- Liaison with Factories, Labour, ESI and PF authorities
- Remittance of statutory payments
- Continuous monitoring of contractor compliances
- Nominations under different legislations
- Exemptions under labour legislations
- Benefits under labour legislations
- Accident coordination activities
When a client engages us, we conduct a one-time audit before the assignment to assess the current status of statutory compliance according to the various Central and State Acts. Then we prepare a detailed audit report which we submit to the client. This audit will reveal all the strong and weak areas in terms of compliance, and lay out a clear plan on how to move forward. Based on the audit findings and consultation with the client, we then proceed other activities to make sure that the business is hundred percent compliant to all statutes and labour laws.
No matter what the size of your organization is – small, medium, or large – you no doubt face the growing challenge of complying with the rapidly evolving and highly complex compliance requirements.
To know how we can help your organization with our range of Statuary and Compliance Outsourcing Solutions, schedule an appointment with us right away.